15 December 2011

the drama continues...

The last few days have been ok. Shit is still happening that is annoying but for the most part things are on the right track. I don't feel 100% but i'll get there.
I am doing better than my christian doppleganger. This blog is not going to become a repost of his life on facebook but when I got home I was in an iffy mood. Ate, started a movie and checked facebook for a second and this is what I found....

going to have a sad x-mas without the person i love hope she will come back...posted 3 hours ago ...

A little whiney but we've all been there right...
Scrolled down and found this...

need a roommate....posted 4 hours ago ...

I laughed out loud.
I know I've been hit by some busses in my time and everytime I learned and for the most part have not been hit (seriously) by the same bus twice. Apparently in alternate universes, I have not learned that lesson yet.

No comments: