22 April 2013

TMI

I'm at the airport. Three hours early. I have a united club pass so I can relax before the flight.

But...

United doesn't have a lounge in this terminal so I was in the Naugahyde and metal seats, shifting and turning to get the right spot . Three hours to go. I will need the right spot.

Free wifi, do I'm good.

Until...

The dinner I had after the game. I met the owner of the cafe. Talked a bit about travel. And I told him I really like spicy good so he comped me a cup of vegetarian chili, made for me.

It was great but I knew it was one of those meals you pay for twice.

And I'm making the second payment waiting for my plane.

I bought a pair of earphones because I killed the last pair I had and I'm surrounded by stainless steel and listening to an assortment of stones, x, chuck berry and miles Davis.

The day could be worse.

At least I have some privacy .

Home soon ....

No comments: