24 February 2010

HA!

Bought my clothes...mostly...booked my hotel...have the book...and I"m ripping through work so I can climb on the plane free and unfettered. Thats right I used the word unfettered, I went to college.

Last few years I haven't really be jacked up for my trip until I got on the plane but this year work has been grinding me and a bunch of other stuff I let pile up started to weigh me down but I'm getting that feeling early.

This trip will cross off a big milestone off my list. After this I'll be really over a big set of expectations I've had since I was little.

Nine days until the plane.

Nice...

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

If they have a REI (or something like it) in your area, thats a good place to buy stuff for your trip. Heated socks,gloves or just hand warmers...We bought some hands warmers once when we went to a football garm in the snow...worked great!

PCAB said...

I bought the stuff i have at REI. I"m sure I can pick up a couple of things there. but it looks good so far