28 December 2010

The blog

People ask why I hate facebook. I don't hate facebook itself, I hate the unintended sense of familiarity it represents.
I really don't have 60 some friends. I have people that hit a page and look at it to see what I'm up to with varying degrees of interest.
You can get a message out and reach a lot of people at the same time but I think there is something wrong when some things are too easy.
Ok, the idea is a little fucked up and cynical but so am I.
If you are reading this blog this is the end. I don't invite everyone here and not many people check it. This is where I write, vent, bitch and open up a nerve or two to let them breathe. I get to fifth gear now and again and the friends that know about this and the strangers that hit this page by accident, I thank you for your time.
I just put up more videos from Antarctica on my youtube and you can find the link on the right side of the page.
Peace everyone...

No comments: