10 March 2013

Here to there...

Left Copenhagen yesterday. I kind of miss it. The city and the people have a slow friendly pulse.
On the plane I got jacked 3euro for a diet coke. Airplane austerity...
The book said airport to the city was straight forward but work on the subway meant otherwise. Copenhagen to paris flight-90 minutes. Cdg to main station . 2.5 hrs. By the time I got to the hotel I was wiped out. I lost the evening in Paris.
20 euro for wifi so I would not post.
Sleep.
Up early .
Arc de truimphe, champs des élysées ...louve. Walking .
This is much different than Copenhagen . Big. It's a city. Harder but elegant just the same.
People are friendly. I think the rude local to tourist idea is dying. May not be dead but I think with the times and our sensitivity to each other there is more slack allowed.
No louve today. Maybe for this trip. Have to budget time.
Fog has obscured the Eiffel so I may have to wait for that moment until I come back around. Weather is supposed to get cold.
Throat is sore. Nose running. I'm fighting it. Cup o noodles yesterday. Helped. Onion soup today is on the agenda.
But fuck, even if I get sick. I'm in Paris. Who could bitch about that.
Later...

No comments: