18 March 2013

Paris

Landed yesterday. Walked around but the day was shot.
Days like today I'm glad I came by myself. Shit happens and I don't know how to handle it bit if I had to behave around someone else might be a problem.
I found a lady to do some work on my journal so I had to leave it with her. I'm never with out it and I'm finding stuff everywhere to paste in it or write about and now its out of my hands so I feel off balance.
Went to the museum. Very cool place but full, full, full of people.
Picked up my bag to change hotels. I'm tired, hungry and the iPod is running out of juice. Directions say its just off of the metro station.
Cool except the us consulate is just off the metro station.
Then it starts to rain. Then the strap on my bag breaks and I'm looking in the lonely planet for the hotel .
Half of me is pissed but the other half loves this shit. The worse it gets the better I feel when it's over. Getting to the other side is satisfying. Most people want to relax on vacation, I don't mind a turd on the lawn on occasion.
I'm beat.
Pick up the journal tomorrow and get ready for the plane.
This trip is almost done

No comments: