28 March 2009

ahhhh ...fate

I thought, maybe I'm being greedy. After two weeks in italy and a couple of days in London, I worked a couple of days and jumped a plane with some friends to try and see the northern lights in Alaska. The time of year was supposed to be ideal so I booked it.
However, an eruption of a volcano, YES A FUCKING VOLCANO!, cancelled our flight and left us in Seattle for a night. We got turned around pretty quick and it wasn't terrible. I fortunately the group I was with was good. Not a whiner in the bunch, so ...eh...I didn't see the northern lights but....they'll still be here and It's actually good to be home...to unclog my shower...yeah..my tub is full of black crap from the sewer...NICE! welcome home...

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hey, so you should have checked ahead! Mr.Wold traveler....

PCAB said...

yea....I should have....but a volcano...come on...