14 March 2009

italy


You know I was wondering the city and looking at all of the buildings. Hundreds of years of history. Red brick everywhere. Towers. Gates. Ive taken so many pictures I had to stop because the pictures just arent enough. Being here, listening, seeing, absorbing everything is what I want to take back and pictures and movies are just slivers of the experience.
I was thinking today. "this is my favorite city" this is after I climbed to the top of the tower. And then I remembered. Ive said that after each of the cities Ive been to. I can only imagine what venice will be like.
I got some great help from my hotel regarding a motorcycle but no Ducati here in Bologna. I wanted to ride and italian bike through the italian countryside. Apparently only in Rome or Milan. Probably other spots but not in Bologna. I could get a BMW F650 but I rode one already and didnt particularly like it.
This will have to wait for another time.
More later.

No comments: