18 March 2009

london

HA! citibank at $3!!!! YEA.... well that's another post.
I landed a couple of hours ago. Checked in to my hotel and showered.
Lost my subway ticket but found cheap and reliable internet. Pluses and minuses.
I'm still a little tired. The plance ride from venice to london was only 2 hours but i'm still feeling it. It's probably the realization I have to be at work in a few days.
Actually, the sick fuck that I am... I'm looking forward to getting to work. Contrary to popular belief I work hard and I love my job. But it wears me out, so when I get to get out in the world I really recharges me.
Anyway, the one thing I'm getting adjusted to is hearing conversations in english and not hearing the work "TUTTI" punched up in every sentance. I think it means everything or all in italian and the italians use it ALOT! I won't really miss that.
I just had bad falafel and a warm diet pepsi.
I'll be out in the town tonight but have to get up early tomorrow.
More later people.

No comments: