24 March 2015

Cleaning

It's about that time. I'm out of clean clothes and I have to have a good set for the plane ride home. You don't want to stink on a plane trapped for twelve hours so I picked about eight pieces and yelped a cleaners down the street . 


I found a very sweet old lady. She nodded and said " cleaning , cleaning..." When I asked. 
She held up one of the shirts and I imagined she said " do you want this dry cleaned ?" Im guessing, you had to be there but that was my guess. 

In fact it was an old shirt so the machine would be ok. Do you say this with no japanese? I pointed to the shirt and moved my hands like a washing machine and made a whoosh whoosh whoosh sound. She laughed and laughed and so did I. It was great.

I pick up my clothes tomorrow. 

Got lunch. A guy had Takoyaki grill outside his house so boom! Lunch .


Slow today . Getting ready to move tomorrow . Going to try something new for dinner. Have not decided what.

No comments: