06 March 2010

buenos


I slept in lima airport last night. 6 hours. and with earplugs and mask it wasn´t as bad as you might think. Fuck those pussies in the airport lounge. Warm towels and internet. About three hours before my plane a family did move into the seats across from me and two shrieking kids made me move but I made my plane and no problems.

Off the plane, I did puss out. I was going to wait for the city bus. 2 Argentine pesos and 2 hours. But it was 80 plus degrees. in the shade I could feel the chocolate bar (submlime extreme from Nestle, terrible chocolate by the way) turning into chocolate sauce, so I jumped on the shuttle 50 argentine pesos. Air conditioned and 40 minutes to the city. I¨m comfortable with the compromise since I was sweating into my shoes.

A quick ride on the subway and I made it to the hotel. Hotel Moreno in the San Telmo part of town. Tomorrow is supposed to be a flea market. Should be cool.

I checked in and slept for 9 hours.

hungry.

Its 2am.

We´ll see what happens.

more later.

No comments: