29 March 2010

finito

the last day in buenos. I walked in an eco park. Ate a salmon salad, then immediately came across and barbeque sausage truck....ugh...i made the right choice...BUT IT WAS RIGHT THERE! Ate a cookie, had some coffee. Museum. Walked.
Up to the top of my hotel for a last look, then the airport.
I did ok. Lines not bad. Had a good seat from argentina to JFK.
JFK to LA. I had to piss 5 times. 5! What is that! Guy next to me got up once! Steel plated bladder mother fucker!

I like when unusual things happen so I can check them off my list.
Peed in the airplane toilet during turbulance. Check.
Long boat ride. Check.

During the plane ride from NY to LA I got to check off another curious event.
Watching the movie an alert came up....ANY LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL ON BOARD PLEASE CONTACT A FLIGHT ATTENDANT. WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. As this came up the flight attendants broke out the defibrillator. NICE! I thought we might divert or see some frontier medicine but nothing else happened. We disembarked with no other problems either so it might have just been gas. Whatever.

Home again. The airport ride pact has been completed once again and now will be renewed when my friend needs a ride and we renew the pact.

It's good to be home. I'm looking forward to going to work. The routine. Then soon enough....it will be time to plan next years journey.

The circle of life..sort of...

2 comments:

Neil said...

very nice. Just reading a few of your posts makes this trip not only an accomplishment with 7, but a spiritual one as well.

PCAB said...

yea, I learn a lot when I travel. See things, and try and appreciate them all in all the ways I can