12 March 2010

I can see my ship from here

woke up this morning. All night the wind was blasting like a mother! I´m glad I wasn´t out in it. The neighborhood dogs were howling but I was warm under the covers.

I looked out of the window this morning and there it was at the dock. My ship. Holy fuck this is going to happen!

The hotel has several paintings from local artists so I asked the owner if the picture in my room was for sale. I´ve been in the room for two days and am comfortable with it so it couldn´t hurt to ask. He told me he would ask and let me know. I had a little breakfast and I heard a bit of the call and the manager told me he would be at the hotel in five minutes. Cool!

I checked out and went to the guy´s studio and saw some of his work. Water colors, acylics and drawings. Nice but out of my range. We talked about painting, drawing and learning how to paint and draw. He gave me some recommendations of books and stuff and encouraged me to keep pursing it.

It was a lot of fun.

I´m waiting. in about 6 hours I´ll be on the boat.

No internet or phone. In an emergency you can get me but I´m not banking on an emergency. my life is usually pretty good that way.

Next post, I´ll be 45. Happy birthday to me.
P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

""*:·.-:¦:-·**SUPER **Happy Birthday to you**·-:¦:-·:*'''''*‹(•¿•)›
Love you!

Anonymous said...

~~º¤‹(•¿•)›¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Happy Birthday,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,‹(•¿•)› °`°º¤~~