25 March 2014

56H

Up early. Got a car from the hotel  to get to the airport early.

Booked my flight last night from bed. 58 bucks USD. It's a pretty good life.

Check in. Security . Board. No problem. Seat 56H. 

It's an exit row so I have to put everything overhead and it's an aisle. I prefer window but fuck, come on, there is nothing bad about this situation. 

It's going to be a full flight. Kids, older people are shuffling by. The seat next to me gets full then the other. 

It's cool. It's part of the experience. 

Until. A dude is looking at his ticket. 

56H.

I'm about to shit. Am I on the right flight?! Is it the right day?! Fuck! 

On the inside...

In the real world, I check my ticket and I'm good. Whatever, they'll fix it. 

They take both of our tickets and go to the front. 

About a minute later, the guy comes back and asks me to come with him. 

This is one of those planes with a second level. I've never been on a second level.

Sir, we apologize. You've been upgraded...

I'm cool on the outside but I'm pretty happy on the inside. 

Seat 16j, A short glass of fruit juice and my lunch order in I'm putting my feet up. 

It's going to be a good flight. 

Well done Hyderabad. I'll see you again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice :0)