18 March 2014

Udaipur

I don't even know what day it is.
I'm on the rooftop café of the hotel,  I just had an Indian breakfast which consisted of small bowl of pickled vegetables some bread and some yogurt. And a cup of coffee so I'm likely to get the shits later but it's part of the experience.
The heat is getting to me but it's really amazing just to sit here on the top of the hotel and watch the birds fly by and hear the music in the streets.

Downstairs in the street there's yelling there's the constant drone of motorbikes and what they call autorickshaw's or tuk-tuks, just everything. Everything all at once. When the city gets up it's up and you better be up with it. So I'm just hanging out today I booked my plane for tomorrow. I'm making a big move and I'm expecting, well I expected it to be a lot different but I really don't know what to expect anymore.

I kind of stumble around and the more things that I find the more  I'm just amazed. The colors the art. Udaipur had a history of art and you can see it on the city. My hotel has hand painted trimming everywhere. It's fantastic.

it's it's really a lot of what I was expecting India to be like but not really is not really everything that I expected so am I'm just opened everything and seeing how things can unfold in front of me so I am finish up here and then head out to the city.

later

No comments: