12 March 2012

Fish

We are stopped at a little town not on my map. Finally the grandmothers Rik and I had hoped for are here.
When I saw the three legged dog Rik and I saw a woman selling dried fish. We were going to try it but decided to wait until the next town, but they dos nit appear again until now.
Looking at the fish carcass I'm not as adventurous so I bought a dumplings a potato and a crunchy dessert that looks something like the Mexican churro. When I finish dinner I'll have it with coffee.
The young guy that boarded at the last station chatted with me on English most if the way here. Since the girls did nor want to share the spotlight they took a nap. My new friend Sergei left at this station and now the girls are yammering again.
This will be a long ride to Irkutsk.

No comments: