17 March 2012

Horse

Saw the ghenghis khan statue today. I don't remember hearing about it but it's very impressive. If you get a chance google it.
I had lunch with a Mongolian family in their yurt but I a mix up left me stranded for an hour so I took a nap.
My guide showed up and I rode a Mongolian horse to a monastery. It snowed a little bit and I caught myself in the moment, a Mongolian man and woman and myself riding horses in the snow to a Buddhist monastery. If I dreamed it I would think I was crazy but I was there!
The day had so many moments I can't write them all down. Between my camera, journal, facebook, blog and my drawings I think I captured it but it's hard to think I did, but those days when I'm on top of a stack or under a heater or on hour twenty of a spreadsheet...in my head I'll be on that horse again...

No comments: