06 March 2012

What a life...

I have more than I dreamed I could have when I was a kid. I hoped I would get a good job. Have a little house, wife , kids then pretty much wait to die. That's what I thought it was about.

Let me tell you about my morning. From my hotel room checked my stocks, looked at a few new ones. Listened to some dodger radio. Drew a couple of pictures. Coffee across from the hotel looking at the walls of the kremlin.
This is bragging. I am grateful for all the opportunities I've created and the millions of things my parents, friends, brothers and sisters have done to make all this possible. I think it would be a crime not to enjoy it all.
Leaving the hotel national today. This is. One of my favorite hotels ever. History, comfort , style. Amazing.
Out yesterday I saw one on stalin's seven sisters. So massive and impressive it is difficult to describe how powerful an image it is. Just thinking about it it was as impressive as the pyramids at Giza. Different. Very different but makes you feel small.
Next hotel is in one of the seven sisters.
Trying to get some pics here will get some soon.
Train in two days

1 comment:

Neil said...

Dude sounds crazy cold and amazing, sounds like a hot cup of coffee taste even better in Russia :)