07 March 2012

Weak

I've been trying, halfway to explore but I'm tired.
I haven't put in the effort I should have to get the experiences I've gotten from other trips.
I am better at getting to metro stations and learning where they go but I haven't bern able to find a russian restaurant. I can't read so I could be passing good ones by.
Left the hotel this morning. Scouting the train station for tomorrow. Looking for some borscht I set out. It's cold today. I don't know how cold but my face hurts. I'm looking for food but not finding anything it's early but anything will do at this point. Well not anything...I saw a subway for sandwiches but the most I'll bend is mcdonalds. Subway. Over the line.
The only black guy I've seen in Moscow handed me a flyer and I asked him in English if there was food in his building ...," da ... Da..," he says.
I go in and it's a clothing store. I ask the staff where I can find some borscht and three people are pointing and waving at spots down the street. I'm bailing out. I nod politely and I'm at the hotel. Borscht just arrived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what the stash is for ;) hang in there and enjoy!